Access Control is the decision engine within BLOXCMS that allows administrators to dynamically target users as they view the site’s content. After identifying business goals, the Access Control interface allows for the configuration of targeted experiences (messaging, subscription offers, etc.) based on each type of audience or behavior.
- What is Offer Builder?
- What is an Access Control Message?
- What is an access method group?
- How do I create an Access Control rule?
- What are the Access Criteria for Access Control?
- What is the recommended Access Control configuration?
- How does Access Control integrate with DMP?
- What is Access Control?