BLOX Subscription is an application that is used to create and manage subscription services which restrict access to content on your site, unless the user purchases a subscription.
Payment Handlers / Transactions
FAQ's about enabling / disabling access to content
- BLOX Metering - Preventing visitors from 'cheating' the system
- Can I setup my paywall to restrict access to specific articles?
- Can Value Added Content be behind a paywall?
- How do I allow metered access to paid content using IP address? (Zen only)
- How do I create a user and link them to an account?
- How do I override a site's concurrent login setting for an individual user?
- If multiple services restrict the same section, does the user need to subscribe to all services?
FAQ's / Misc
- Analytics: Subscription
- Error "Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument" when uploading CSV file
- How long do users stay logged in? Readers report they appear logged in, but when accessing restricted pages, are asked to log in again.
- Setting up Webservice Keys For Subscription
- Subscribers Cannot View Content