The customer will need access to Settings / Webservice Keys from the dropdown in the upper-left corner of the BLOX admin. If you do not have access to Settings / Webservice Keys please contact TownNews Customer Support at 800-296-9576 to either gain access or have CS create the Webservice Key and Secret.
Note: To find a list of all Webservice Keys available, go to your website (domain) and append to the end of it /tncms/webservice. An example: www.townnews.com/tncms/webservice.
If you do have access, click the New button in the Manage Webservice Key window.
Give the key a name.
Best Practice: Name the key after the service that you are creating the key for, such as Verve.
Check the User and Subscription checkboxes.
Click the Create Key button.
This will give you the Key and Secret. Copy this information down, and click the OK button.
You can get the Key and Secret by clicking on the key and clicking the Edit button.
If you change 3rd-party vendors, or no longer need this key for any other reason, you should delete the key, by selecting on the key and clicking Delete.
To Find Available API Keys:
- Go to your_domain.com/tncms/webservice/ (where your_domain.com is the domain of your website). This will redirect to your_domain-com.bloxcms.com/tncms/admin.
- Ex: qctimes.com/tncms/webservice becomes https:/qctimes.com.bloxcms.com/tncms/webservice/
- On this page you will find the Base URL for your webservice. Your vendor may refer to this as the End Point URL.
- Ex: [ base url: https://qctimes.com.bloxcms.com/tncms/webservice/v1 ]
- This page has the information on the various webservices APIs that are available.