BLOX Assets is an application that is used to create and manage the editorial content (aka "assets") on your site. Examples of assets include articles, images, videos, and more.
Creating/Importing Editorial Content
- How do I create an Article?
- How do I create an Image asset?
- Quick Start Guide: Create a Video Asset
- Quick Start Guide: Create an HTML Asset
- How Do I: Set up User Contributed Content?
- How can I submit editorial content via my tablet or smartphone?
- How do I FTP editorial articles, images, and videos?
- How do I create / edit specific assets from the URL?
- Quick Start Guide: Create a Video URL Asset
Enhancing Editorial Content
Controlling where Editorial Assets Appear
Distributing Content from BLOX CMS
FAQ's / Misc
- Analytics: Editorial
- Can I setup my paywall to restrict access to specific articles?
- Can Value Added Content be behind a paywall?
- Email notifications
- How Do I Display Banner Ads in Galleries? (Flex Only)
- How do I know if a PDF is saved as "readable"?
- How do I turn a pdf into a hyperlink?
- How long do I have to use the link in my email notification?
- Organic Native Advertising
- Reporting Abuse on User-Contributed Assets
- Step-by-Step Guide: Adding VAST
- What is Taboola and how does it help my site?
Asset Type Videos
Assets Manager Workspace
Assets Manager Application Settings Videos