Table of Contents
Publications & Categories
- Creating a Publication
- Creating a Category
- Creating Multiple Categories
- Changing Category Display Positions
- Alphabetizing with Siblings
- Rates Table
- Custom Fonts
- Settings Import
- Email templates
- Publications & Categories
Within the Layout , admin users can modify the layout of a category. To add a new field, select the + Add button. Field options include: Text Field, Text Block,Checkbox, Drop-down Menu, Option Set, Date, and Year. This will open an Editing No-Run Date Rule window. This will open an Edit Text Field window for the appropriate field type.
Category layouts are modified in the same way as publication layouts. For more information on modifying layouts, please view the following section on Default Layout.
- Inherit Parent's Ad Layout: Select this radio button if you would like the category to inherit the ad layout from the parent category.
- Give This Category Its Own Ad Layout: Select this radio button if you would like the category to have a unique layout.
- Template: Code relating to your Ad-Owl templates can be included here.