Table of Contents
Publications & Categories
- Creating a Publication
- Creating a Category
- Creating Multiple Categories
- Changing Category Display Positions
- Alphabetizing with Siblings
- Rates Table
- Custom Fonts
- Settings Import
- Email templates
- Publications & Categories
Within the Configuration , admins can create categories for a publication.
- Category Name: The name of the category. This field is required.
- Classification: A classification code can be included within a category. This code is used to map over to categories when the order is promoted into an online ad.
- Description: A description of the category can be included. This description will only be available to users within the BLOX CMS and won't display on the front-end.
- Do Not Allow This Category To Be Selected For Ad Orders Checkbox: If checked, the category will be unavailable when placing ad orders.
- Disable Collection of BLOX Classifieds Fields: If checked, collection of BLOX Classifieds fields will be disabled.
- Disable collection of BLOX Classifieds locations: If checked, collection of BLOX Classifieds locations will be disabled.