Table of Contents
Publications & Categories
- Creating a Publication
- Creating a Category
- Creating Multiple Categories
- Changing Category Display Positions
- Alphabetizing with Siblings
- Rates Table
- Custom Fonts
- Settings Import
- Email templates
- Publications & Categories
Start Date Rules
In this admins can set up the start date rules for our publication. These rules define the days that ads may start on and the amount of lead time required between order placement and the start of the ad run.
To create a start date rule, select the + Add button. This will open an Editing Start Date Rule window where admins can enter start date rules. When finished, choose the OK button.
- Year: The year in which an ad can start on.
- Month: The month in which an ad can start on.
- Day: The day in which an ad can start on.
- Day of Week: The day of the week in which an ad can start on.
- Deadline Days: The number of days prior to the rule's matching day which the deadline occurs on. This field is required.
- Deadline Time: The time of the deadline day which the deadline occurs on. This field is required.
- Max Lead Time: The maximum number of days prior to the rule's matching day within which an ad order may be placed. This field is required.
Admins can set up a variety of start date rules, not just one. When finished, choose the Save button at the bottom of the Default Date Rules.