BLOX Businesses (aka Business Directory or Marketplace) is an application that allows you to manage your business listing's information and relationships with other applications like calendar events, classified coupons, photos, articles and more.
Enhancing Business Directory Listings
and associating businesses w/ other applications
- Business Directory Guidebook
- How To Add Classified Product Ads to a Featured Business Listing (Beta Testing on Flex)
- How To Manually Add a Featured Business to an e-Edition Cutout (Flex Only)
- How do I add a funeral home (business) to an obituary/tribute?
- How do I associate a business to a list in Email Reach?
- How do I get a Email Reach mailing list to show up on a business page?
- How do I make a business the sponsor of an article?
Business Owner Interactions (User Experience)
FAQ's / Misc
- Business Directory Setup Examples and Best Practices
- How Do I Find The Facebook ID For a Business?
- How often is the Business data updated?
- What determines the display order of business listings on the search results page?
- Why are there sub-categories that don't seem to match the main category chosen when browsing categories?
- Why aren't the paragraphs that I enter in the description field in the admin displaying on the front end?
A "Storefront" display is a set of Custom Properties which, when applied to a standard Marketplace Business Directory listing, transforms the listing into a page similar to a custom website or online 'storefront'. Example features when using a storefront display include custom masthead, navigation buttons, social networking links, custom color scheme, etc.