BLOX Businesses (aka Business Directory or Marketplace) is an application that allows you to manage your business listing's information and relationships with other applications like calendar events, classified coupons, photos, articles and more.
Enhancing Business Directory Listings
and associating businesses w/ other applications
- How To Add Classified Product Ads to a Featured Business Listing (Beta Testing on Flex)
- How To Manually Add a Featured Business to an e-Edition Cutout (Flex Only)
- How can I change the price and packages for Power and Enhanced listings? (Zen only)
- How do I add HTML Assets to a business profile page? (Zen only)
- How do I add a funeral home (business) to an obituary/tribute?
- How do I associate a business to a list in Email Reach?
- How do I get a Email Reach mailing list to show up on a business page?
- How do I make a business the sponsor of an article?
Business Owner Interactions (User Experience)
FAQ's / Misc
- Business Directory Setup Examples and Best Practices
- How Do I Find The Facebook ID For a Business?
- How Do I Handle Already Enhanced Listings When Moving From Zen To Flex?
- How do I create a Print Directory page? (Zen only)
- How do I create a mobile redirect for commercial websites? (Zen only)
- How often is the Business data updated?
- What determines the display order of business listings on the search results page?
- What size should be used for business logos? (Zen only)
- Why are there sub-categories that don't seem to match the main category chosen when browsing categories?
- Why aren't the Business' photos or coupons showing up on their listing? (Zen only)
- Why aren't the paragraphs that I enter in the description field in the admin displaying on the front end?
- Why is the description of some business listings truncated? (Zen only)
A "Storefront" display is a set of Custom Properties which, when applied to a standard Marketplace Business Directory listing, transforms the listing into a page similar to a custom website or online 'storefront'. Example features when using a storefront display include custom masthead, navigation buttons, social networking links, custom color scheme, etc.