Data Insights is a way to create and view reports of various statistical data on your site.
- 1.0 Site Overview
- 1.1 Pageview Analysis
- 1.2 Member Reading Habits
- 1.3 Content Overview
- 1.4 Content Producer Performance
- 1.5 Content Detail
- 1.6 Content Producer Scorecard
- 2.0 Revenue Overview
- 2.1 Google Ad Manager
- 2.2 AdOps Revenue
- 2.3 Paid Recommendation Revenue
- 2.4 Program Revenue
- 3.0 Blox Subscription
- 4.0 Benchmarks
FAQ's / Misc
- Can I make my own KPIs and reports
- Can I upload my own data?
- How do I set up an emailed dashboard?
- How does X KPI/Report get calculated
- I'd like to get my own Google Ad Manager data included
- What data sources are currently in Data Insights?
- What is Data Insights?
- What is the Engagement Score based on?
- What other data sources will you be including
- Why doesn't my pageview data go back very far?
- Why use Data Insights instead of Google Analytics, Chartbeat, Parsely, Metrics for News, etc?
Getting Started and Integrations
Data Insights is a robust data visualization tool designed to bring together data from as many sources as possible. Rather than having to surface data in Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, your circulation system, and Blox, Data Insights brings all of that data together to one place to mak…