1) In a properly named Adobe InDesign document where an article asset has been placed, draw a Rectangle Frame with the tool below or place a snippet with an image frame.
Optional) If you drew the frame, apply the appropriate Object Style to the frame. At many sites this is FR Image IMG Frame and can be accessed using Adobe InDesign's Quick Apply function.
2) Select the new frame and the article asset.
3) Choose BLOX Total CMS > Asset Manager...
4) Click the Budget View tab
5) Click the Selected Asset radio button
6) The Asset Manager will now look something like the following:
7) Click the only listed asset at the top. This should be the asset that was selected along with the image frame.
Optional) All child image assets should be displayed in the bottom section of the Asset Manager. If you don't see this, change your Asset Manager Preferences with the Include Child Assets preferences as shown below.
8) Click once on any of the child assets near the bottom of the asset manager.
9) Click the OK button and the child asset should place.